Monday, November 30, 2009

East Peoria Parade of Lights '09

My wife and I took a trip out to East Peoria this past weekend to watch the 2009 Parade of Lights. She took pictures of some of our favorites, and I thought I would share them with all of you.




Ladies and gentlemen...Santa is in the building.





Santa on a treadmill...self-explanatory I suppose.






Fire Engine - complete with real sirens!








Rudolph was a favorite among kids and adults alike.








The Polar Bear is always a personal favorite.








The U.S.S. Enterprise - a favorite of mine (Disclaimer: Not a Trekkie)






The Energizer bunny also made an appearance. He literally charged the crowd on several occasions.



Fore more details on the East Peoria Festival of Lights celebration - head to the site below.

No comments:

Post a Comment